cleaning, Equipment, Features, Tips and Tricks, Video
A Nisbets Video On The Centre Feed Roll11:07 am
Blue roll is a popular choice amongst our customers and it is no surprise why.
Spills, leaks and stains you name it and blue roll has it covered. And don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our customers have said about it;
“It [Jantex Centrefeed Roll Blue 2ply] is the same quality we were getting locally but at a much better price, thank you” 2 Oct 14
“Good product great value” 23 Sept 14
“Good value and excellent product” 5 Sept 14
Here at Nisbets we have a range of blue and white centrefeed rolls in a choice of 1ply, 2ply and 3ply in various quantities to suit your catering needs.
But a common question among our customers is; “How can I remove the core from the centrefeed roll?”
One of our latest videos goes through the motions so you will end up with a blue roll that is ready to use in a dispenser or on the counter top.
1. Start by placing the roll on a flat surface
2. Find the perforated spiral line inside the core
3. Using your thumbs, pull apart either side to remove the core
4. Reach inside the roll and pull the paper out
5. Your roll in now ready to be put in a dispenser
By Penny Ford