Equipment, Funkin Pro, Holidays, Monin, restaurants, Seasonal, tableware and bar supplies
Nisbets Supplies For St Patrick's Day11:56 am
Saint Patrick's Day is associated with everything Irish: anything green and shamrocks galore. The patron saint of Ireland (St Patrick) is best known for driving the snakes away from Ireland, an act which is probably best known for moving the pagan practices away from the island. As such, the intended meaning of St. Patrick's Day is the traditional day for spiritual renewal, offering prayers for missionaries worldwide.
Whichever way St Patricks Day is celebrated, Nisbets can cater for you and your business, helping to get the celebrations in full swing, from start to finish.
Let’s kick things off with the mixes, purees and syrups. Although not the ‘original’ St Patrick's drink, these mixes, purees and syrups will not disappoint. If you want to improve the quality and consistency of your cocktails, juices and hot beverages, why not try:
- Funkin Pro: Pure pour fruit juices and fruit purées are ideal for mixing with cocktails and soft drinks. Made from natural ingredients with no artificial additives, preservatives, colours or flavours.
- Monin Syrups: Based in Bourges, France since 1912, Monin has built up an enviable reputation as a leading brand in 100 countries, receiving several international awards for quality. Monin syrups are made using only natural fruits, nuts, spices, water and sugar and already add sophistication and variety to cocktails and beverages in many of the UK's premier bars and restaurants.
- Lemon and Lime bar mix: for making perfect Sours, Daquiris, Collins and Margaritas.
- Opis Cherries: Classic cocktail cherries preserved in syrup. As used by barmen around the world
You may need to shake things up a little too! There are two choices of cocktail shakers to decide between, one is made from stainless steel and the other is the Boston shakers made from glass or can.
Or serve a drink ‘on tap’. For cellar accessories to use with beer barrels, check out the Nisbets brewery equipment and supplies - The ale keg tap, turn down spout, and plastic nut will ensure that not a drop of ale is wasted.
Keeping things in good spirit are the dispensers and measures.
- The spirit dispensers have a modern lens fronted design and smooth lever mechanism. We stock 25ml, 35ml and 50ml of spirit dispenser units.
- The thimble measures are stainless steel and government stamped. These are available in a range of sizes, from 25ml to 250ml
- The Bonzer Rotameasure ensures that there is no need to touch the liquid and measures the correct amount every time.
- And the range of pourers keeps the liquid in a steady flow.
For more products to celebrate St Patrick's Day with, why not check out the website?
By Penny Ford